From:
Constance Chang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 06:53:13 -0700
I have a AMD 486 5x86-133 with 32M of fastpage RAM running windows95b
and windows95a. The processor is fully capable of running the OS.
The speed is not great, but doesn't take 5 minutes to start up a
program, about 30 sec most o the time (if I start one program at a
time.)

To whoever had the 486-133, if you have a virus checker program running,
try to disable the program and see if it is faster.

Constance Chang