From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 11:44:59 -0500
Hello,

Not sure if this fits PC Build or PC Soft.

I've got a user with a CTX International EZBook - Pentium with 16 mb
ram running Win '95.  This is the same laptop that I wrote to this
list a week or so ago about a spool32 error.  I ended up
reinstalling Windows, and the spool32 error has been fixed, but now
I've got this weird video display, or rather a weird font on the
desktop that I can't seem to change.  I can change the font within
programs, but the display all seems to be affected by this font -
sort of shadowy on some letters and wavy on others.

In the display settings, font is grayed out, device manager shows
Laptop Display Panel (640x480) in the monitor section.  I'd
appreciate help with this.  Thanks!

Holli

*********
Holli Van Nest