From:
"Juan Vaquer Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:57:30 -0700
I have a VX Pro chipset motherboard with double USB connector set. My
CPU is a P200. My OS is Windows 95B (OSR2). I would like to connect a vc
camera to the USB port.

My questions are:

1) Will the usbsupp.exe patch work on this motherboard (I keep seeing TX
chipsets all over the place, but never VX chipsets)?

2) Since my motherboard didn't come with the USB port jack, is that
something I can buy at a store, like a serial or parallel port jack?

3) If it's a matter of buying a port jack, does anyone have any idea
about how much would it set me back?

Your information will be appreciated.

J. Vaquer Jr.