From:
Dan Dexter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 00:35:59 -0400
It's possible you have some remnants of an old partition in the partition
table on the disk.  If you have web access, download wddiag from
http://www.wdc.com/support/ftp/wddiag/wd_diag.exe
and write zeros to the drive.  That should solve your problem.  If you
don't have web access, ask me to send it to you through email privately.

Dan Dexter
mailto:[log in to unmask]
mailto:[log in to unmask]

and it   > >then showed 1811 Mbytes as total available."  unquote
--cut--