From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:11:11 -0400
The optical components of a mouse use infrared light so I doubt that
sunlight caused your problems.  If at all, it may have been
temperature
more than light which caused your problems.

I'm very surprised that your mouse still works after spraying paint
into it.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====