VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dingram243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 10:49:18 EDT
Hi I've visited web sights for different musical equipment manufacturers and
Ive notice a change in what you have to go through to get to the items you
want.  I'll use Ensoniq for example Ive gone there in vain looking for program
information but here's what I was greeted with: I go to Ensoniqs web sight I
click on the link that says instrument products then I'm presented with a
short discription of what is to come.  I scroll to the instrument that I'd
like more information about and here is what i found. I found at the top of
the page tabs or uttons but when I tried to use jfw to read these buttons II
couldn't read any of the butons.  I wonder if anyone else has had a similar
problem.  if so please let me know.  I can be reaached at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for all your help.