From:
Jerry Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:23:57 -0400
David,
Are you implying that Windows 95 does not need to use an interupt for any
device attached to the parallel port on the MoBo?  My parallel port is set
to use IRQ7, and my Epson Color Stylus 800 is daisy chained through an
iOmega (Sony StorStation) tape drive to the parallel port.  The tape drive
software requires that an interupt be selected (choices IRQ5 or IRQ7).

Jerry Rasmussen :-)

--
CIRQUESIG32100o