From:
Tijmen Hennink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:10:07 +0200
Hello everybody,
I want to know how my system will react when:
a. I use 80MB only for the memory, TAG-RAM only supports to 64MB
b. I use 64MB for the memory and the 16MB that is over for a ramdisk where
I want to put the temporary files for windows to prevent that windows is
using my harddisk for storing its temporary files.
If there is someone who had tried this? I really want to know what would be
the best solution for my pc,
Tijmen