BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:26:20 -0500
Well, I have to admit I haven't been able to follow most of the threads
lately, but I'll take the bait on this one.  One confinement I remember
that drove me berserk was when my loving older brothers put an army blanket
over me, and then closed off all the openings.  I was positive I would lose
all air within 10 seconds, and screamed ferociously!  They just laughed.

- Pam

01/07/99 01:29:10 PM ----------

And here I thought riding in the clothes dryer was an adventure. I'm very
happy that you survived. I'm curious that no other BP'rs seem to be
remembering their past confinements and spatial adventures.

][<en