From:
Uservices1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:51:34 EST

Hi,
     With Easter approaching next week, I have a question for everyone on the
list.  This is the first Easter that I have been diagnosed Celiac.  As a
result, I have a few questions:

  1.  Is it safe to dye Easter eggs using distilled vinegar?  Does any of it
seep into the shell?  If so, can wine or cider vinegar be substituted without
changing the colors?

  2.  Does anyone know the GF status of HoneyBaked Ham?

  3.  In the past, I've always made a sweet egg bread, which I braided and
decorated.  Has anyone ever made something similar which is Gluten-Free?

I would appreciate your help!

Debbie