From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:57:54 -0600
There is a problem with a Visual BASIC for Applications DLL that Access
uses.  We ran into a similar problem and found the solution by going to the
Microsoft Knowledge Base and searching for "page fault" under the Access
product.  This told us to download VBA232.DLL and place it in the
Windows/System directory.  This fixed the problem.  You can try looking at
the following URL:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q148/4/24.asp