From:
Elsa Mikus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:01:23 -0400
<<I'm wondering if people have had success in healing their kidneys
or rheumatism on paleo diets - which would negate these other studies.
Aaron>>

Aaron:

My "arthritis" is so much better since I started "low carbing" in
general. About 1-2 weeks after starting this way of eating, I was
just standing at the top of the stairs, thinking how much my knees
were going to hurt going down them and then realized that my knees
didn't hurt!  The joint pain in my hands is significantly less also
thank goodness, 'cuase I'm an artist!).

My addiction to carbs really wreaks havoc on my immune system.

The other thing I noticed was I didn't get bronchitis this past
winter. I get it EVERY year!

Elsa