Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:16:24 -0800
Yoeschucho wrote:

> << 6. Sauce: While fish is steaming warm 1/2 c.oil and 1/2 c. soy
>  sauce       together,add chopped/sliced/mashed garlic..however you like
>  it. >>
>
> I knew there was a catch.  I'm finding a whole lot of meats tasted a lot
> better to me with soy based marinades and sauces, so how good is this steamed
> fish really without the soy, which of course we should not be eating on paleo?

Woke up in the middle of the night..horrified!!!  had forgotten
important ingredient:   fresh ginger.  Slice thinly or julienne some
fresh ginger and add to fish before steaming. Can add a few slices to
Sauce too.

        Tastes good without soy sauce too..have had both ways. Do feel
that small amount of soy sauce occasionally would not compromise diet.
Perhaps can substitute some flavoring..lemon or such to take its place.
yoyo