From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:52:50 -0500
Kathleen:
   I got this cool little gizmo at Walmart.  It is a pan/tray with a
handle and little T-bars that you can fit into holes.  You drape the
bacon like wet laundry, put a paper towel over the top to stop splatters
and Viola! you have crisp bacon _and_ bacon grease.  I get so damned
much that I feed it to the crows by the cupful.  The bacon cooker was
supposedly invented by a 12 year old girl, so I always feel a little
righteous when I use it.  Helping others and all that.  We bought a
second one  last night, just in case something happens, but the one we
have we  use every single day since before Christmas and it is still as
good as new.
Beverle