NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:27:24 -0400
>Is this a Mass law?  My 5 year old just started kindergarten, and is in =
>an after school program which does not have a school nurse.

Here is a clip from my files that may help anyone trying to uncover your
states laws that one of my wonderful board members found. Please note this
is childcare regulations.

"Here is one I found a few weeks ago. It has all the state childcare
liscensure regulations. I found out in Maryland the trashcans that they put
food in need to have a secure cover. Covers do make it harder for 2 year
olds to go fishing for food. There are just little things you can find out
that your daycare center might not do that don't matter if your kid doesn't
have allergies but make a difference if they do."

http://nrc.uchsc.edu/states.html

Helen Fernety

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.
A support & informational monthly web source for families dealing with
dairy free diets for medical  reasons.
http://non-dairy.org
10425 S.W. 114 Court, Miami, FL 33176 USA ====================================
Monthly Snail Mail Newsletter Now Available - $30 a year + 3 dairy cards
Have a friend or a professional that doesn't have Internet access but needs
our newsletter? Have them call 1-305-598-0374 and we will mail them a free
basic milk protein allergy information with a newsletter order form.