From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:56:24 EDT

Is there any medical people out there that would know if one had leaky
gut syndrome and was taking a lot of vitamins, if it would effect the
the results of the test?  The person I am writing this question for is
Celiac and has all the symptoms of anemia, vitamin B12 ( pale skin,
tingling in hands and feet and numbing, vertigo, feeling detached,
irritability, difficult concentration, among other problems) and vitamin
deficiency, but the blood tests all came out normal.  Has anyone ever heard of
this happening?  She also has all the symptoms of thyroid problems, dry skin,
low temperature, slow metabolism, cold hands and feet etc. but those
tests are also normal.  If anyone can help with this puzzle please let
me know and I will pass it on to her.  Thanks  Carol in NJ