From:
Dan Mullings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 14:10:00 -0400

I see lots of talk on food, What about hair and body?
There is never any suggestions on GF products for our bodies.
WHY?
Are people not reacting to these OR are your symtoms not completely gone?
I know for myself,as soon as I deleated sertain items from my bathroom my
asthma is better.
My neice is African/white and her hair product gave me asthma as soon as I
walked in my mothers house, she and I changed the light grease to African
pride grease with herbs and I now dont have that reaction either.
Is anyone else noticing these symtoms?

Dan & Lynda