From:
Debbie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:05:07 -0600

Good Day Fellow Listmembers,

I have been having some problems that seem to be getting worse rather then
better.  I recently got out of the hospital and am now suffering severe leg
cramps and muscle spasms.  Just to unscrew the lid of a jar puts my hhand in
a spasm.  It is difficult sleeping at night because I am afraid to move for
fear of another cramp.  It is a nightmare.  It has now moved to my hips.  I
was wondering if anyone else experienced this problem or if it is unrelated
to Celiac at all.  Can anyone help or suggest what might help ease the pain?
Many thanks, you're a terrific bunch andd have helped me through many hard
times.

Sincerely,

Debbie Williams