Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:43:53 +1000

Hi all,
Is Yakult gluten free????
I have found lots of stuff on yakult but none of it says if it is GF or
not.
I have been off the list for a bit because I have been in hospital.  I
have just recieved all of the information on the gluten test kits, I am
going through it now and shall post tomorrow.  The only thing I need to
do is make sure the american FDA will aprove its travel into the US as
it contains monoclonal antibodies.  If anyone knows an address for the
American Food and Drug Administration..... I would be greatful if you
could e-mail it to me so I can write to them.

best wishes to all
Fiona