From:
"Martin, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:57:05 -0500
Most monitor manufacturers are building chassises using switching power
supplies which will handle a larger range of input voltages some are
AST, MAG, NEC HP and ZING are a few. The last one is a very inexpensive
brand and Ive had very good luck with them. As far as printers go I
believe that the same would hold true but to be sure look at the SPEC
plate on the piece of equipment(where the serial number and model number
is) and on there it will tell the input voltage/50/60 Hz and power
consumption.

Doug Martin
PC tech