From:
Steve Woolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:58:43 -0700
I have a Gateway P-5 120, 1.6 gig hard drive and 48 mg RAM + W95a (fully
updated) and IE4.01.
My printer is a Canon BJC4100 with the latest driver upgrades.

My problem is that all PC operations slow down dramatically when printing,
even
with only one app (like MSWord or Excel) open.  I recently installed more
RAM in an effort to improve this, but that did not make a big difference.
Are there settings that I could try to reduce the drain when printing?
Would a better printer with greater internal memory help this?  Any
suggestions would be most appreciated!

Steve Woolley
http://home.inreach.com/over49
<><