NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jessica Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:31:54 -0700
Beth,
As a mother of a child who nursed to 13 months, and as a professional
writer who specializes in breastfeeding articles, I have to say your
message was right on target.  Your advice on how to introduce formula and
what children need from milk are both correct.

On a side note, both my kids like the Edensoy, but LOVE Rice Dream.  Justin
(16 months) also goes through about a quart a day.  I feel lucky that both
my kids tolerate grains and soy!

Thanks for posting such good and accurate information. :)
Jessica
Mom to Justin (16 months) and Chris (4 1/2 yrs) -- both allergic to dairy
Breastfeeding column: http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/550