NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rose Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:35:06 EST
Hi!
My son has an anaphylactic allergy to cow's milk and milk proteins.
He's 5 now, but has had problems with milk since he was a baby. At age 2, he
accidentally drank from another child's container at day care and nearly went
into shock.
So, we are extremely vigilant with him.
But we've found that he doesn't need milk to be healthy. We just have to be
careful because of the life-threatening nature of his allergy.
Otherwise, he's just like any other active, curious kid!

Rose