VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 17:53:23 -0500
Excuse me but what is CHi? and why would I have any interest in the
minutes to something from way back in November, when I don't know what it
is, who all those names were or how it relates to my life and needs?

I read the whole posting and didn't know what it was for or about. How
about starting postings with a headings like: For people interested in
(fill in the blank)

That way, I won't read something that is completely esoteric to me.

Thank you.

Peter Seymour

[The following text is not in the "ISO-8859-1" character set] [Your
display is not set for the "US-ASCII" character set] [Most characters
won't be displayed incorrectly]