VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cynthia Handel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:37:14 -0500
I agree with the statement made by Kelly Ford.  If Dr. Gardner was
submitting this application, and having it typed by an assistent, it was
up to him to be sure that the assistent followed all application
requirements, including that of double spacing.  As a person who holds a
Ph.D., he is more than likely very familiar with directing how his work is
to be done by assistents or secretarial staff.  So, I do not believe that
using his blindness is a valid excuse.  He did, in this case have sighted
help and still submitted it incorrectly.

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln