From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:54:58 -0800

Hi,
I've been putting off going on a cruise because I pictured myself eating
raw fruits and vegetables the whole time, while everyone else enjoyed
gourmet fare.  The Carnival Cruise brochure stated they will cater to
special diets and to tell your travel agent two weeks in advance.  I've
done that and sail next week.

I'm wondering what kind of experience other celiacs have had on cruises.
Do they usually understand the diet and get it right?  Should I bring my
own bread and crackers?  I love toast in the morning - will they toast my
bread?  Should I take my own salad dressing?  Will there be such variety I
don't have to worry about it?  Please respond by Friday Feb. 13.  Thanks.
I'll summarize.
Kelly
Stanford, CA