From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:15:08 -0800
Hi again Ray!!!

You never answered my last Reply to you:
-----
Subject: Re: Jerky Meat cuts, was Re: More Benefits
   Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:15:09 -0800
-----
It would be greatly appreciated.  But now back to this message:

> Cats and hawks eat the same diet in Nature.  Falconers are more obsessed
> the health of their hunting companions than almost any other husbanders.

I knew the first part but not the second.  What other husbanders, as you
put it, are there that you know of and/or where could I get some more
information about the different types and Falconry besides just doing a
Web Search?

> Like hawks, cats need fur, feathers, claws, guts, fecal bacteria and
> other materials found only in whole small animals.

They need fur etc. to eat if that what you meat? - I didn't know that.
They need fecal bacteria, what specifically?  Is that just another way
of saying the good bacteria or is it something else?  I've always heard
that fecal bacteria was not good but then again we've all heard the crap
that is espoused by the so-called Experts so I take a lot of that with a
Grain of Salt now and try and verify what I can when I feel moved to.
And what did you mean "and other materials found only in whole small
animals", what are they?

> Falconers feed their charges (when they run out of game meat)whole frozen
> quail that are produced for this purpose.  They cost about $1.00 each and
> are available from several dealers on the web.  Adult feeder mice are
> also available from pet dealers for about 50 cents each (frozen or
> alive)in quanities of 100.

Sounds very interesting and I'd like to know more about the Falconry

> Ray Audette
> Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
> http://www.sofdesign.com/neander

Why don't you just finally get your own Domain Name like neander.org or
neaderthin.org or something?  It's only $100 bucks for the Name for 2
years or you can just get something that's free like
http://neander.home.ml.org or http://neander.base.org which will forward
you to wherever your actual Web Site is and it's available at
http://www.ml.org.  They're really a great service since if you ever
moved you're Web Site you don't have to change your URL and tell
everybody where you moved to, and you can move as often as you wish and
people will always be able to find you - Cool, eh!!!

Also, I've been trying to get to your Web Site for hours since last
night and it's still down or just not responding for some reason so you
might want to check it out and see why - Thanks!!!

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!