From:
Betty Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:44:12 -0500
Dear JoAnn,
     My pemmican came out the consistency of a nestles' crunch bar.  In fact
if you close your eyes and forget about the sweetness I'd describe it as a
bland nestles' crunch bar if someone asked.  As far as the taste goes, I like
it but everyone in my family took one bite and spit it out.  I can't get them
to try it again.
     I make it in a muffin pan so each cupcake is a good size snack. I put
them in zip lock bags after making it.
     I really would like to try it with some dried berries in it.
     Good luck.
Betty Copeland