NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Uehling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:01:47 -0500
Ginger,

My pediatrician was concerned about my daughters weight gain as well
(gained only .5 pound from 15 months - 21 months and started to lose
weight).  I never did find a milk-free dietary supplement (sorry), but I'm
happy to say she gained almost a pound in the last 5 weeks! (She's 22
months old now).  All I did was let her eat all the chicken nuggets (Weaver
Chicken Tenders) that she wanted!  (That's her favorite food.  Yes, she
also ate other things as well to keep a realtively balanced diet.)  The
doctor said that that is probably just her growth pattern - no gain, lose
when sick, and big growth spurt.

I've never heard of Vivonex.  Where do you find that?

Sorry I'm not much help, but thanks to others on this list that gave me
ideas and support when I was dealing with this!

Dana