From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:34:36 -0500
Beverle,

Yes, I have.  And I'm going to get back to it.  But it didn't make any
difference really.

Well, let me put it this way.  I weigh 202 today (up 2 pounds for the week,
eating nothing but meat and eggs).  That's 18lbs higher than the upper
limit for my height in the Air Force.  And it's 35lbs higher than what I
weighed the last time I looked decent.  I'd be willing to settle for 30.
 My body might be happy at this weight, but I certainly am not.  I am SO
tired of being fat that I'd pay for 30lbs of liposuction and skin tucks if
I could afford them.

Thanks.  I don't dislike myself; I'm comfortable personally.  I'm just
getting to hate my body.

John Pavao

----------
John:
  Have you tried weight lifting?  More muscles will burn more..
whatever.  If people are complimenting you what more are you looking
for?  Don't get stuck on the pounds (scale).  God, I am so full of
advice.  I have just seen so many people who look fine or even good, but
they got an amount in their head and won't let go.  My sister is a
"stick" and still says "if only I could lose 10 more pounds".  I swear
she would blow away if she got thinner.  Maybe your body is really happy
at the weight it is.  Shake it up with resistance training and please
like yourself.  I do.
Beverle