NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Newlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:35:26 -0800
David,

These are the names of physicians posted on the Great Smokies
Lab web site.  Great Smokies provides a wide range of tests for
various types of allergies.  I found my physician here on the
West coast by using this list.  He's part of a two-doctor practice
called NutriMed and they are very sympathetic to all allergic
reactions and stories.  Of course, you'll have to check
them out--this is just a list.  Good luck

Nancy

P.S.  The web site is http://www.gsdl.com

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Richard Ash, MD