NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DAVID POHLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:16:41 -0500
Hi,

Could anyone please recommend an allergist or
gastroenterologist in New York City who is willing to
listen and sympathetic to individuals with dietary
problems, and who is not so stupid that he/she doesn't
know what the word "whey" means.  After almost a
year of avoiding most dairy, I want to go back to the
medical community (that I gave up on nine months
ago) and try again to find the underlying cause of my
unexplained sudden development of very extreme
lactose intolerance.

Thanks,

Dave