From:
DEBRA R TAYLOR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 07:18:02 EDT

Just tried this recipe last night, very simple conversion from non-gf
recipe.  Everyone loved it, including my 2 non-celiac children.

3/4 stick butter
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs - I used Health Valley original rice
bran crackers put into blender and ground into crumbs
11/2 cups coconut
6 oz. butterscotch chips
6 oz. chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed skim milk
6 oz. crushed/chopped pecans

Place butter in bottom of 9x13 pan and place in 350 degree oven to melt.
Once melted, add rice bran cracker crumbs, stir well, and press into
bottom to form a crust.  Then layer the rest of the ingredients in the
order listed above.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 mins.  They cut
beautifully into bars, and pop right out of the pan, once cooled.

You can be as liberal with the amounts of ingredients depending on how
rich a dessert you want.