NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:52:40 -0800
Deborah Garner asked about Burger King's buns - according to the last
Nutritional Information brochure I picked up  (revised 1/97) there is no
milk product in the buns (Except maybe calcium-2-steroyllactylate which I
understand comes sometimes from milk, sometimes not).

My son who swells up at the mere touch of milk on his skin (proven again
recently when a kid dripped ice cream on him) eats BK buns with no problem.
 YMMV.

psam
in beautiful Friendswood