Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 20:32:39 EST

Hello fellow celiacs.
 New to this site; hope I am doing it right.
I was diagnosed with Celiac two years ago.  Since going on the diet, I have
regained complete health (and about 30 needed pounds).  I never had any
symptoms other than  severe anemia, fatigue, and low weight.
However, after a year, I began sporadically breaking out in what appears to be
acne on my back and shoulders.  No acne medication worked. I tried eliminating
MANY OTHER items from my diet and not much of a change.  I am curious if these
breakouts could be "latent" dermatitis herb... I understand that DH is caused
by toxins under the skin, and since I never broke out before, I am curious if
I am releasing the toxins now - two years after being on the diet.
Any ideas?

Peter-Michael Marino