From:
Melissa Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:50:08 UTC

I would like to get some information regarding medication to take for stomach
cramps.  Is there a medication you can take to help with stomach cramps while
the gluten is passing thru your system?  Also, I would like to get some
information regarding the enzyme Ku-Zyme.  My doctor prescribed this for me
not long after my diagnosis, I would like to know if this is suppose to help
with the stomach cramps or just aid in the digestion of your food.  Also, what
about the long term effects of this drug?

My doctor does not seem to be very knowledgeable about CD and most of my
information I have received from this list.  Thanks for all of your input,
it's
nice to know I'm not alone in dealing with this.

Melissa Crosby
Tulsa Community College
Email address:  [log in to unmask]