From:
Cindy Breeden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:15:57 -0700

Hi...

I was diagnosed with Celiac in March of this year. I had surgery August
1 and now have been having problems with bladder retention. Is there
anyone else who has had or has this problem....I do have nerve problems
which they are not sure if they are related to Celiac or not. My feeling
is  they are....with relationship to vitamin deficiencies. The bladder
stuff is really frustration, since now I have had serveral bladder
infections, which I never had any before.

Thanks for your help....  Cindy