From:
Hasan Ozden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:13:21 +0200

Hi All and   Happy New Year

I'm living in Istanbul,Turkey.  My wife is CD for four years. I'm
subscribing these list for one year but this is my first post.
In Turkey we cannot find any GF foods and ingredients and there is no
support group in Turkey we must find some solutions personally.  For the
GF foods we are using some mail order methots from Europe but life is
not easy for us. Bread is very important item for the
Turkish cuisine I need easy GF bread receipe for example rice bread,
corn bread ect. but please do not forget we cannot find all of the GF
ingredients like tapoica flour.

Thank you very much
Hasan & Oya Ozden in Istanbul, TURKEY