NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 21:09:19 -0400

<< I got a recommendation for a dr. that tests using the methods that Dr.
Doris
 Rapp does ( provocation/ neutralization) and I plan to give them a call.
   The dr. that we went to said that this method is not scientific but Dr.
 Rapp sure is helping alot of people and at this point I'm not sure if I'm
 worried about how scientific things are.
 I watch my son react to milk and I didn't have to be a scientist to figure
 that out.
 If anyone is familar with this method of testing, I'd like to hear about it.

 One more thing that I was thinking about is the fact that my son has
diarrhea
 every time he eats or drinks anything orange.  I thought I remembered some
 talk about citrus and milk allergies running together.  Or could this just
be
 a digestive thing.
 Any help would be great. >>

Dr Rapp came to my son's school-the only one if  its kind in th US- an
environmentally safe school-    they even were careful with the food that was
allowed there. The theoires in her book changed my childs life.  We don't use
the therapy, but I think her ideas are really great!

stef