From:
"Evelyn M. Loy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:49:17 -0500

Hi everyone! I am terribly sorry for not sending you all a thank you and a
summary of the two questions I had asked the list.....First for the recipes
that I had lost when I had lost my Bette Hagman Book....Thank you all that
sent the recipes to me I was able to make them for the Thanksgiving
dinner....And a great big thank you for the conversions I
recieved....According to what was sent to me for every 2 Cups of Wheat flour
use 1 1/2 Cups of White rice flour + 1/2 Cup  Sweet rice flour....I haven't
used this yet but I am planning to make some Potatoe Chip Cookies....with the
conversion.....I will let you all know how they turn out.  Again thanks.....I
hope this is what I was supposed to do...and I don't get into trouble. Yikes!
Evey