NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeanine Callag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 16:39:05 -0400
When I was pregnant with my 2nd son I knew from having a highly food allergic
first son to avoid milk,egg, and peanut.  During pregnancy and nursing I took
a calcium supplement.  It made my infant son very gassy.  Has anyone found
this true with calcium supps. to give gas?  Finally, when he didn't want to
nurse anymore at 5 months because he was too busy searching for his older
brother, the gas went away and so did the ear infections.  Nursing seem to
cause him more of a hindrance then help and I did watch my diet.

I'm tempted with the 3rd not to nurse at all.
Any response?