CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:28:57 -0000
Hi Komboa, All !

By your one line condemnation, you appear to be denying that any of the points I mention have any importance, and that the only thing of value is your political agenda, or at best YOUR feelings, (mine be damned). This elegantly and simply illustrates the inhumanity of a purely political "persons are unimportant" "only my philosophy and the suffering of such individuals as I choose to use to support it count" viewpoint.

If "the problem" is anyone who doesn't toe your party line, you have a very large problem indeed.

If you eventually find your way into the wisdom that attempting to right wrongs you attribute to racism by utilizing rhetoric of racial hatred is incongruous in the extreme, and succeeds most dramatically in polarizing potentially sympathetic reasonable just and intelligent WHITE (and maybe other, I don't know....) men and women against such hatemongering, then you may be able to place your considerable talent and connections in the service of your cause with MUCH GREATER effectiveness.

Working toward harmony between all men is definitively and clearly the only way to reduce and eventually eliminate racially motivated intolerance and injustice. Your choice to focus only upon the injustice, while flaunting your intolerance, will never move in the direction of harmony, and it saddens me to see the passion and drive of an individual or a movement trapped in the vision or dynamics that the color of a man's skin is "the problem."

Aloha,   Dave.          Think for Yourself.             Question Authority
~               Globalize Consciousness         Localize Economies
"Computer Dave" Hartley   (808) 879-7997 email:  [log in to unmask]
Interests: Computer/Telephony Integration, Windows NT, Web Publishing,
~~  Alternative Medicine  ~~   www.Eckankar.org   ~~  www.healing-tao.com