From:
Xenu's Sister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:47:37 -0500
At 03:31 AM 6/25/97 -0500, Karl wrote:
>        You know, there is a real difference between a person who has
>never been more than 20 pounds overweight, and someone who is 100 pounds
>over anything considered normal.

Yep. Just as Paleoguys'n'gals never had to deal with
eating cheese and Hostess Cup Cakes, they never
had to deal with becoming obese and then having
to lose it all. A few extra pounds during feast times
would be the extent of their extra weight. That's
another reason why I think that though Neanderthin
is an ideal way to eat, I'm having my doubts that it's
ideal for losing a *large* amount of weight.

<sigh>

Vickie  (who could be wrong, and will stick with it)