From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 14:40:40 -0400
On Tue, 27 May 1997, Grant Magnuson wrote:

> Amazing how a foray into the realm of "forbidden fruit" can sometimes
> remind us for hours afterwards, but it does sort of "heighten" the resolve,
> doesn't it?

Considering that I have only been on NeanderThin for two weeks, I
definitely didn't expect that forbidden fruit would cause any
distress so soon.

> I've found several Italian restaurants that serve meat balls with their
> spaghetti, and the meat balls are actuall made without fillers except for
> onions, herbs and spices.

How did you find these places?  Did you call around asking what
they put in their meatballs?

> Did you loose, gain or remain the same after your trip down the road?

I remained the same.  When I started NeanderThin, I had already
lost 25 pounds on the Zone, but was attracted by the
"non-thermodynamic" premise of NeanderThin.  I soon lost five
more pounds, but my weight has not budged since.  It is possible
that I am swapping some fat for muscle, since my waist
measurement seems to have dropped a tad.  As near as I can tell,
I am now at about 22% body fat; I need to lose another 15 or so
to get to 15%, which is my goal.

Todd Moody