From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 18:08:53 -0500
On Tue, 27 May 1997, Grant Magnuson wrote:

> Todd tells us:

> I've found several Italian restaurants that serve meat balls with their
> spaghetti, and the meat balls are actuall made without fillers except for
> onions, herbs and spices.  A couple of sides of meatballs and meat sauce
> along with a salad, I find very enjoyable and economical because you are
> not paying for extras like garlic toast.

        But DON'T trust the meat balls that people might try to give you.
I looked at a package in my grandma's freezer that I was going to raid.
Dextrose flavored soy balls is more like it.  Don't be afraid to ask.

Karl Alexis McKinnon|I live as the beasts in the fields, rejoicing in the
SP2                 |fleshly life. I favor the edible and curse the inedible.