From:
Dave Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 01:30:52 +0100
Honey is surely available in the Hunter/Gatherer environment and as such
receives the official seal of approval.
As regards your other pleas - have you really come to terms with the
underlying philosophy of the Neanderthin/Locarb diet?

Why do you continually seek approval for what you eat? Why not research the
diets under discussion, decide what's best for you and go for it & to heck
with everyone else! If you fancy the odd ice-cream have one!!! - one won't
kill you but 3 a day for 20 years might just do it. You need to take
control of your life & to make your own decisions. Am I right in thinking
that there is, in European derived North American peoples, a very strong
urge towards conformity at all levels. (diet included) ? Does this desire
to conform leave you unable to make proper decisions as to what you eat &
what you reject? If so you need to review your options as they say!
Get a life people - embrace the LCarb approach and prosper - reject the
food industry's siren voices and take back control over what you eat!

Leave aside the NoMeat HiCarb LowFat cereal/pasta regime.

Fill your bellies with animal protein & fat, salad & fruit - in that order
and be healthy; I am.

[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]