Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 16:59:43 -0700
At Whole Foods Store today, I bought some ground ostrich (!) for $5.99 per
pound.

 It sounds like a lot perhaps, but my son is allergic to so many foods, I
was happy to find it. I am going to cook it tomorrow.

I also heartily recommend buffalo, my son loves it and thinks it is hamburger.

I also buy ground lamb.

For some reason, he does not care much for fish, I have tried salmon, others
but he has become lukewarm on fish.

He likes any ground meat, like ground turkey.

He is on a g/f and c/f and yeast free diet.  I would LOVE to try the
Neanderthin on him, he craves carbos so much that I am very suspicious of them.

I am wondering if a Neanderthin diet would "cure" autism? What do you guys
think?

Also, he has had panic attacks, he also talks to himself. He has a morbid
fear of new potties. A couple of days ago he had a major panic attack in a
restroom.

My problem is, we went through hell  going g/f and c/f and yeast free. I
can't for the life of me imagine going carbo free, this is what he lives
for, his gluten free waffles, his rice bread (gluten free and yeast free).
HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT??  Just wondering.

We had huge success from going gluten free, but there is still something
major wrong, he talks to himself, has panic attacks and so forth. But the
autistic stims are better.

I am wondering if there is anyone on the list who had an autistic child who
tried the Neanderthin diet, and what the results were.

Thanks,

Moira

Does anyone know how to cook rabbit, and also why it is so expensive?