Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 13:28:00 -0400
From:
Luetjen Teresa <[log in to unmask]>

My love of Stoneyfield Farm yogurts prompted me to call the company in New
Hampshire to ask if they have a listing of which of their products are
gluten-free.  The woman explained that all of their yogurts are GF and all
but 2 of their frozen yogurts (Vanilla Brownie Biscotti and Mocha Brownie
Fudge) are GF.  I even asked her to confirm that the rice syrup used in some

flavors of their frozen yogurt is NOT extracted using barley/malt/etc. She
said that it is not.

Apparently, Stoneyfield Farm has gotten so many inquiries about the GF
status of their products that they are now considering labeling which
products are "Gluten-free" right on the containers.

Teresa
Bryn Mawr, PA