From:
Paige Tschebykin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 21:36:40 -0400

Hi all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that maybe ervyone's hard efforts and
voices are being heard.  My sister-in-law was chomping on some Bugle Boys the
other day.  The Bugle Boys are a corn chip so I decided to check out the
label.  Well to my astonishment, within the ingredients the dairy and wheat
products were printed in bold and at the bottom in bold capital letters was
the warning "This product contains dairy ans wheat products."  So, hats off
to General Mills and to everyone who helped make them aware of the necessity
of such labelling.

Also, I am from the Fort Wayne, IN area and am wondering if anyone else on
this list is.  There is no support group close by.  I was hoping we might
start one.  I am still new to all of this and help from others who truly
understand would be appreciated.  So, anyone interested PLEASE e-mail me.

Paige ([log in to unmask])