From:
Peter-EllenGold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 14:15:19 +5

My son really loves my banana bread.   (Altered from the back of
an Arrowhead Mills brown rice flour bag).

(1 cup brown rice flour, 1 cup white rice flour, 1/4 cup each potato
starch flour & tapioca flour, 1 tsp xanthan gum, 1 tablespoon gf
baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1tbsp egg replacer (dry ingredients
mixed)

1/2 cup butter, (or canola oil)
2/3 cups honey or brown sugar -or- 1/2 cup fructose

cream oil & sugar

1-1/2 cups thoroughly mashed overripe bananas

mix bananas with oil/sugar.

oil one standard or two small loaf pans, (or six mini-loafs).

dump dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
Stir until all is moist.

Immediately put the batter in the pans and bake at 350F
(however that translates in centigrade) for 40 minutes to an hour
depending on loaf size.

Cool on rack.

They keep at least a week.  I've never had it last longer than that,
even when it was just me eating it.

Ellen Gold.

 Rosetta Stone

 The Music is the Magick